Terms of Sale
1. Risk of Loss. In the event you purchase a physical product that is shipped to you (not a digital download) said items purchased on Our Sites are shipped pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to You upon Our delivery to the carrier.
2. Product Descriptions. NHS uses commercially reasonable efforts to describe its products accurately. However, NHS does not warrant that the product descriptions or other Content of this Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If You believe a product offered by through our Sites do not meet the product description, Your sole remedy is to return said item and/or request a refund.
3. Pricing. Except where noted otherwise, the list price displayed for products on Our Site represents the estimated price based on standard industry practice or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The list price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. We cannot confirm the price of an item until You order. Despite Our best efforts, a small number of the items in Our catalog may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than Our stated price, We will, at Our discretion, either contact You for instructions before shipping or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation.
4. Shipping. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We will notify You if there are shipping restrictions relevant to Your order.
5. Delivery Times. Digitally downloaded products are available immediately on receipt of payment. Physical products may take up to three weeks to be delivered depending where Your shipping destination is and whether the product You ordered is on backlog.
6. Shipping Costs. Shipping costs for orders from our Sites depend upon the method and option You choose. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items We sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies We use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Digital products do not have a shipping cost attached to them.
7. Returns and Refunds. You may return any product (except supplements) purchased on our Sites within sixty (60) days of purchase for a full refund. Supplements may be returned within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund. In the event You are requesting a refund for a digital product, Your refund will be processed immediately and Your access to said product will be revoked. In the event You have purchased a physical product, We will process the refund once We have received and processed the returned product. In both cases We will notify You via e-mail of Your refund. We will strive to issue a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within five (5) business days of Our receiving Your return. If You paid directly from Your bank account, it may take up to 10 additional business days for the credit to be posted to Your bank account. If You paid by check, it will take longer for You to receive the refund. If You have not received a refund within twenty-five (25) business days from the day You sent Us Your return, please e-mail Us for further assistance.
8. Payment. Our Sites accepts the following credit cards: Visa; MasterCard Discover and American Express. We also accept check cards from Visa and Mastercard. Our secure server encrypts all credit card information You enter. Occasionally, a request for credit card authorization fails before the card is finally authorized. If We experience difficulties in authorizing Your credit card, We may notify You by e-mail and/or attempt to process the payment a second time.
Last Updated: February 13th, 2014